Membership - Individual
This section contains examples of forms and agreements related to individual membership within the coop. They do not form part of the by-laws, as such, and are for the purposes of guidance and efficiency.
See also: Membership - Organizational
To become an individual member of the Ægir Cooperative follow these steps:
- Fill out and submit an Application for Admission as an Auxiliary Member.
- The Co-op's Board of Directors will review your application. The Board may request further documentation or interviews before deciding whether to approve your application. Once satisfied, the Board will pass a Board Resolution on Admission as an Auxiliary Member.
- Once the trial period is complete, fill out and submit an Application for Admission as a Producer Member.
- The Co-op's Board of Directors will review the application and, assuming the trial period was successful, will pass a Board Resolution on Admission as a Producer Member.
- Sign the Member Agreement. Authorized members of the Board of Directors will counter-sign the agreement. Congratulations, you're now a full member of the Ægir Cooperative!